LONGEVITY IS KEY TO An ACTIVE LIFE
What is our goal?
The goal of Progressive Motion Physical Therapy (PMPT) is simple. We want to change the way you move in order to improve the quality in your life. Whether it is being able to reach into the cabinet without pain, carry your child, play in a sport, and/or engage in your favorite activities, PMPT is committed in delivering high quality health care and collaborating with every patient in order to achieve their functional goals in life. PMPT is committed to helping people move better, in order to move more!
What makes us unique?
· 1 on 1 treatment sessions without aides/assistants
· Functional Movement System (FMS) certified
· Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) certified
· Graston Technique Provider
· Temoromandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction Treatment
· Utilizes Functional Myofascial therapy and Myofascial Decompression by using cupping technique (MFD)
· Private treatment rooms
· Patient specific programs
· Provide home visits if preferred
· Super-bills provided for insurance reimbursement upon request